Seaplane Lakeside Picnic
Romantic Couple Break with Drop-in Seaplane Lakeside Picnic
Indulge in a 2 or 3 night getaway in luxury accommodation with a South Coast Seaplane Lakeside Picnic basket from Les Gourmandises.
- Enjoy two/three nights in absolute privacy and luxurious accommodation nestled into a native forest
- Seaplane drop-in lakeside gourmet picnic [see details below]
- Aerial tour of Montague Island
- Delicious breakfast hamper and firewood supply, on arrival
This South Coast escape provides luxury accommodation [or glamping] set in a private and unique coastal forest (walking distance to magnificent beaches). During your stay you will experience the exhilaration of your own sea plane tour of this spectacular part of the world. You will be dropped off for a gourmet picnic (see sample menu below) in a beautiful and secluded lakeside location
- 2 night stay, with bonus 3rd night [at no extra cost] option
- Aerial tour of Montague Island by seaplane
- romantic lake-side drop-in picnic on a secluded South Coast waterway.
Your privacy is ensured by a minimum distance of 100m of natural forest between each cabin. You will find the double spa bath and log fire within your cabin perfect for romantic nights, or indulge in a relaxing massage with the menu of onsite massage services available (on request, at extra cost).
Price is $1,998 [including GST]
To check availability, contact us by email recharge at TheBower.com.au
Seaplane Lakeside Picnic Facilities and Services:
- Generous breakfast hamper on arrival, consisting of wholesome muesli, jams, whole-meal bread, croissants, fresh fruit & juices plus a hearty country breakfast of bacon, sausages, tomato & organic eggs.
- Standard facilities include deep double spa bath, full kitchen/laundry, private gas barbeque
- Onsite private parking included
- Free WiFi
- Mobile Day Spa services available, with prior notice
- Self contained cabin with King bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor deck with forest views
- Bathroom with double spa bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Free WiFi
Free supply of firewood for your wood fire
- Standard features include TV, DVD player, complimentary in house movies, CD player
- air conditioning, washing machine and log fire.
Seaplane Lakeside Picnic Guidelines
- Surcharge may apply for this package during ACT & NSW School & Public Holidays.
- The seaplane flight arrangements are subject to the weather [if the weather is unsuitable, the seaplane component of your package may be replaced with, for example, a guided 4wd tour, as appropriate]
- Participants must be over 18 years of age.
This experience is located approximately 4 hours drive South of Sydney, a short 20 minutes drive South of Batemans Bay and a 2 hour drive from Canberra.
- This experience is available for arrival from 4pm Friday & departure before 10am Monday.
- This weekend experience comes with the flexibility of choosing to stay over 2 nights (with a super late Sunday check-out at a time of your choice), or 3 nights (with a 10am check-out on Monday morning). Please confirm your preference at time of booking.
A minimum of 14 days is required should you wish to reschedule your booking, any changes made within 14 days of your confirmed booking date will only be possible in the event that the experience provider is able to re-let the accommodation. All reschedules must be in writing to the accommodation provider and attract a 10% admin fee, payable to directly to the accommodation provider.
This experience voucher is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
You’ll be picked up by a seaplane on the Moruya River [15kms from The Bower] – you’ll be picked up by boat from there, to board your flight and dropped back in the afternoon.
Your personal pilot will take you for a spectacular aerial tour along the beaches south of Moruya, searching for the famous Montague Island seals, then come back across to the coast south of Narooma, past the Glasshouse Rocks, Wagonga Inlet etc. then he’ll drop you and your partner into a lakeside spot, just to the south of Moruya. The picnic spot is secluded & private, so you can be sure no one is going to disturb you.
Here you’ll find a gourmet food and wine hamper set up for your picnic lunch. The plane will leave you there for a couple of hours and then return to pick you up again in a couple of hours.
The picnic provided consists of a picnic# for two as follows:
* Duck rillettes with foie gras and French cornichons
* Locally grown salad with French dressing
* Camembert or brie
* Loaf of bread (either rye and malt French Campaillou, onion bread, olive bread, or a plain baguette)
* Individual quiches (Lorraine, Spinach and Goat Cheese, or seasonal – gluten free optional, please mention when ordering)
* Fresh fruits
* Daily cake (gluten and dairy free available, please mention it when ordering)
* Your choice of still water or sparkling mineral water
# supplied by Les Gourmandises French Patisserie in Moruya.
Note: The package does not include wine/champagne etc. – we can optionally provide wine and/or champagne if you advise your preference.
Download a BBQ hamper menu at the following links:
Email Us to order a BBQ or Picnic hamper, or simply add it as an option when you book your accommodation.
“the most perfect weekend we could have imagined”
John & Julie, Sydney, NSW