Things To Do South Coast
There’s a multitude of activities nearby The Bower with coastal and water activities, national parks & state forests [for walking & trail riding], galleries, shopping, golf and a wide range of museums, galleries and fine dining.
Circumnavigate the beautiful Broulee Island.
Click on the links below for New Services at The Bower [thanks to your feedback]
- Australian Oyster Coast gourmet trails including Oyster, food and Wine Trail, Sydney Rock Oysters Pacific Oyster and Angassi Oyster. Some of the tastiest Australian Oysters you’ll find in Australia, let alone NSW. This is due to the environmentally aware oyster farming industry, comprising 100 oyster growers in the 300km South Coast line and their cooperation with the adjoining land holders to the estuarie of the South Coast NSW region.
Click on the Blue buttons below to:
Click on the link below to book:
Region X Sea Kayaking Kayak Hire, Mountain Bike Hire and Kayaking Tours from Batemans Bay, Mossy Point, Broulee, Moruya & Tuross.
Pizza Paddle Float and Feast
Click on the links below to book
Hire Stand Up Paddle Board (Broulee)
- Digital photography courses with Nature of Photography who offer the Mogo Zoom Course
- Gallery Bodalla Click here for details of their next Exhibition.
- Pampering massage services, in your Bower.
- The Montreal Goldfield, Bermagui is just a few minutes from Tilba. A tour through the Montreal Goldfield is a unique experience that you will not want to miss. Entry is by guided tour only. The tour includes a walk through a beautiful tree-fern and bloodwood forest that covers the old diggings today.Cost is $5.00 p.p. and the tour takes just over an hour [2pm daily]. Click here for more details.
- Total Eco Adventures [Highly Recommended]
- Montague Island Tour
- Snorkel with the seals tour
- Nature Tours
- Cafes nearby
- Other Cafes
- Tourism Services
- Walking Trails
- Short drives
- National Parks & Reserves
- Horse Back Riding
- Other Activities
- Other Accommodation Options