Whether you are seeking a full afternoon of relaxation, are pressed for time, are alone, with your valentine, or with a group of friends, we offer mobile DaySpa & Wellness services via our recommended South Coast practitioners in the privacy of your own Bower to help you relax and recharge.
Depending on your requirements, we can suggest which massage treatment would be most appropriate from our recommended list of wellness practitioners. Download Video here or Click Here.
PLEASE NOTE: Our main therapists are extremely popular (and have families of their own) so we strongly recommend making an advance booking. For an appointment please call 02 4471 6198 or email email@example.com
Day Spa & Wellness services available at The Bower
Private massage services
Whether you have any of the following symptoms:
- deep muscle tension and pinched nerves
- physical and emotional stress held in the body
- discomfort during or after pregnancy
- chronic pain and/or recent injury pain
Massages in the privacy of your own Bower:
Check Wellness at The Bower’s FaceBook page
Amy Booker Wellness – Check the menu here.
For an appointment, please call:
p: 02 4471 6198
email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an advance booking
or, Surprise your partner on arrival:
- Arrange for a special romantic surprise to be waiting for your partner when you arrive with Moruya Flowers or simply contact us to help make the arrangements.
- Baskets Because Gifts It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, you’ll always be happy with a gift basket, hamper, flowers or gift ideas from Baskets Because. For more details about a special gift for your partner, visit the website
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers [Click here to download a sample Menu in pdf format]
- Dine-In BBQ/Cook yourself meal menu from North Street Cafe [Click here to download a Sample Menu in pdf format]
Other Day Spa & Wellness services available nearby:
- More Day Spa, Batehaven
- Thai Massage Rooms, Broulee
- Moruya Chiro & Wellness clinic
- chiropractic treatment
- therapeutic massage
- naturopathic consultation
- wellness coaching sessions
- acupuncture appointment
- traditional Chinese medicine
Other Pampering services:
We can recommend a wide range of complementary medicines and treatments aimed at avoiding and relieving the symptoms of disease. These preventative health treatments help our guests to live active, healthy lives. They may include vitamins and supplements, naturopathy, acupuncture, remedial and relaxation massage, yoga, tai chi and pilates classes.
The Bower offers South Coast accommodation with a hot tub and wood fire, in absolute privacy, which is unusual in the region and even across NSW.
Comments from guests:
“100% – we really embraced the place. The most amazing thing is the setting, waking up early to the beautiful large trees surrounding the bower, being able to put on a log fire and make a simple breakie on the bbq was absolutely bliss. The optional cheese platter, hamper and massage service really helped us recharge. We would have just loved another day or two. While the two days was not enough to fully recharge, it definitely gave us a taste to come back and a boost to keep going”. Laura & David.
“A very calming affect (slowly recovering from anxiety and depression).Would have loved to stay longer.” Name supplied.
Submit your review