Massages in the privacy of your own Bower:
Whether you are seeking a full afternoon of relaxation, are pressed for time, are alone, with your valentine, or with a group of friends, we offer mobile DaySpa & Wellness services via our recommended South Coast practitioners in the privacy of your own Bower to help you relax and recharge.
Depending on your requirements, we can suggest which massage treatment would be most appropriate from our recommended list of wellness practitioners.
PLEASE NOTE: Our recommended therapists are extremely popular (and have families of their own) so we strongly recommend making an advance booking.
For an appointment please call
Day Spa & Wellness services available at The Bower
Release stress, tension from your body with a massage that can be remedial or relaxation focused depending on your wants & needs.
Liz uses many different techniques including myofascial release, deep tissue, trigger point therapy, active release therapy and stretching techniques to unwind knots and release tension and fatigue from your body.
Yoga: Liz will take you and you partner through a beautiful yoga session that will help build focus, relaxation, improve flexibility not just in your body but also your mind!
Using breath to move energy through the body and help unblock any stagnant energy!
Personal training: If getting sweaty is your thing Liz will challenge you with a fun personal training session designed just for you and your partner.
Holistic Preventative Wellness, Health & wellbeing:
Is there something in your life you would like to change?
- Have you reached a crossroad or turning point in your life?
- Are you concerned about someone close to you?
- Are you experiencing conflict with a work or family relationship?
- Would you like help making a decision?
- Is something worrying you?
- Are you unsure about where your life is heading?
- Are you experiencing symptoms of anxiety and/or depression?
We all have times when we feel overwhelmed.
Sharing these experiences with an empathic and compassionate listener can help bring them into perspective, freeing you to move forward in your life, finding new meaning, and a greater level of self awareness and personal fulfilment.
Rosalind* our accredited Holistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist offers a space of safety and trust in the privacy of your Bower where you can feel supported as you safely explore what is troubling you, releasing blockages, helping you to grow in awareness and understanding.
Private massage services:
Whether you have any of the following symptoms:
- deep muscle tension and pinched nerves
- physical and emotional stress held in the body
- discomfort during or after pregnancy
- chronic pain and/or recent injury pain
Treatments by Renata [summer months only] 04 0320 4423 –
Purifying treatment: 90min or 120min
Deep detoxification and purification. Using classic massage techniques in combination with vibration of Himalayas (Tibetan singing bowls). I invite you to cleanse your body mind and soul. It is a full body massage concentrating on physical and energetically stagnations. During the session we expand the silence and rest in harmonious being.
Deep relaxation purification package: 2 hours & 30min
Helps with fatigue, headaches, and other system dysfunctions that results from build up of toxins in the body.
- deeply purifying full body massage
- stomach massage
- detoxifying foot massage
Therapeutic massage: 90min or 120min
This massage uses trigger point and deep tissue techniques in order to release the deepest pain causes in your body. This massage is for those who have chronic pains, stiffness, any kind of tightness. It is a full body massage by observing and applying the most suitable technique for each one of you.
Goddess Essence treatment: 90min
This type of massage is suitable for both men and women. It is a metamorphosis to inner strength, nurturing sensitivity, patience and loving wisdom that is not emotionally dependant. During this treatment you are being enveloped in love using intuitive massage techniques, sound and light therapy. Extremely healing, helps to calm nervous system and mind.
Goddess Essence treatment package: 2hours 45min
Designed with love and great passion for women to come back to their true nature. Remembering and embodying qualities of Goddess. I invite you to be open in receiving and dive into the softness of being a woman.
- Head and facial massage
- Breasts and womb clearing
- Foot massage
- Gentle cleansing and light lymphatic massage through out the body
- Bath/wash or sound therapy
- Cacao offering
Tips to make sure that you get the most out of your treatment:
- Relax. It is very important to be relaxed during the treatment as the most benefits are when you are relaxed, open and receptive.
- Breathe. Deep breathing enhances the benefits of a massage like nothing else. Deep breathing promotes the flow of blood, lowers your heart rate and blood pressure, increases the effectiveness of the lymphatic system and detoxifies the organs.
- Quiet. Talking isn’t relaxing.
- Close your eyes. Slow down. Focus inward
or, Surprise your partner on arrival:
- Arrange for a special romantic surprise from Joycie’s Flowers to be waiting for your partner when you arrive with a stylish flower arrangement. Contact us to help make the arrangements for delivery.
- Baskets Because Gifts It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, you’ll always be happy with a gift basket, hamper, flowers or gift ideas from Baskets Because. For more details about a special gift for your partner, visit the website
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers [Click here to download a sample Menu in pdf format]
- Dine-In BBQ/Cook [delivered to your Bower] yourself meal menu [Click here to download a Sample Menu in pdf format]
Other Day Spa & Wellness services available nearby:
- More Day Spa, Batehaven
- Thai Massage Rooms, Broulee
- Moruya Chiro & Wellness clinic
- chiropractic treatment
- therapeutic massage
- naturopathic consultation
- wellness coaching sessions
- acupuncture appointment
- traditional Chinese medicine
Other Pampering services:
We can recommend a wide range of complementary medicines and treatments aimed at avoiding and relieving the symptoms of disease. These preventative health treatments help our guests to live active, healthy lives. They may include vitamins and supplements, naturopathy, acupuncture, remedial and relaxation massage, yoga, tai chi and pilates classes.
The Bower offers South Coast accommodation with a hot tub and wood fire, in absolute privacy, which is unusual in the region and even across NSW.
Comments from guests:
“100% – we really embraced the place. The most amazing thing is the setting, waking up early to the beautiful large trees surrounding the bower, being able to put on a log fire and make a simple breakie on the bbq was absolutely bliss. The optional cheese platter, hamper and massage service really helped us recharge. We would have just loved another day or two. While the two days was not enough to fully recharge, it definitely gave us a taste to come back and a boost to keep going”. Laura & David.
“A very calming affect (slowly recovering from anxiety and depression).Would have loved to stay longer.” Name supplied.
* Years of Experience
Rosalind Veness is a PACFA accredited Holistic Counsellor and Psychotherapist and long-term resident of Moruya, on the south coast of New South Wales. An empathic and compassionate listener she will respect your need for safety, trust and confidentiality in the therapeutic relationship.
Rosalind brings to therapy the depth of understanding that comes from lived experience.
Submit your review