Whether you are seeking a full afternoon of relaxation, are pressed for time, are alone, with your valentine, or with a group of friends, we offer mobile Day Spa & Wellness services via our recommended South Coast practitioners in the privacy of your own Bower [optionally] to help you relax and recharge.
Depending on your requirements, we can suggest which massage treatment would be most appropriate from our recommended list of wellness practitioners. Download Video here or Click Here.
Day Spa & Wellness services available at The Bower
Private massage services
Whether you have any of the following symptoms:
- deep muscle tension and pinched nerves
- physical and emotional stress held in the body
- discomfort during or after pregnancy
- chronic pain and/or recent injury pain
Massages in the privacy of your own Bower:
Amy’s FaceBook page is www.facebook.com/amybookeratthebower/
Amy Booker Wellness – Check the menu here.
For an appointment:
p: 0406 175 017
or, Surprise your partner on arrival:
- Arrange for a special romantic surprise to be waiting for your partner when you arrive with Moruya Flowers or simply contact us to help make the arrangements.
- Baskets Because Gifts It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, you’ll always be happy with a gift basket, hamper, flowers or gift ideas from Baskets Because. For more details about a special gift for your partner, visit the website
- Gourmet Picnic Hampers [Click here to download a sample Menu in pdf format]
- Dine-In BBQ/Cook yourself meal menu from North Street Cafe [Click here to download a Sample Menu in pdf format]
Other Day Spa & Wellness services available nearby:
- More Day Spa, Batehaven
- Moruya Chiro & Wellness clinic
- chiropractic treatment
- therapeutic massage
- naturopathic consultation
- wellness coaching session
- acupuncture appointment
- traditional Chinese medicine
Other Pampering services:
We can recommend a wide range of complementary medicines and treatments aimed at avoiding and relieving the symptoms of disease. These preventative health treatments help our guests to live active, healthy lives. They may include vitamins and supplements, naturopathy, acupuncture, remedial and relaxation massage, yoga, tai chi and pilates classes.
The Bower offers South Coast accommodation with a hot tub and wood fire, in absolute privacy, which is unusual in the region and even across NSW.