The Bower at Broulee is essentially designed for adult couples looking for Romantic Getaway Accommodation NSW.
Each of our 5 Bowers offers privacy, luxury and romance in a superb bushland setting.
All Bowers are named from their exterior color and offer everything you need for a relaxing and rejuvenating break.
Each Bower is located at least 100m apart providing absolute seclusion. All have a 2 person spa, genuine wood fireplace and fully self contained kitchen.
Click here for a full list of facilities provided.
There are minor variations between the “Ultimate Satin Spa Bowers” and the “Premium Spa Bowers”. The Premiums have a covered deck area, and double internal shower recess, whilst the Ultimates have been recently refurbished and offer a single shower recess with stone tiling and underfloor heating in the bathroom areas. The “Blue” Ultimate Satin Spa Bower has a second bedroom with king bed for those who require some more space or want to share their short break with a friend or two.
Our recent addition to the fleet is our incredibly funky “Bambino” Airstream travel trailer.
The Bambino is located in a superbly picturesque and private setting on the property with its own deck, internal toilet/shower plus an outdoor shower along with a small kitchenette and outdoor gas BBQ. This is glamping at its very best !
Once you’ve experienced an Airstream you will understand why they are an icon in the U.S. The AirStream has committed fans such as Tom Hanks, Johnny Depp, Matthew McConaughey, Sean Penn, Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock and Jimmy and Jane Barnes.
It’s ideal for those who can only manage a very short break away but still want an amazing and memorable experience.
Check out the differences here.
If you’re looking for luxury Boutique accommodation on South Coast then this may suit you.
Romantic Getaway Accommodation NSW [continued]
Click below for more info about our Spa Bowers
Thje facilities in all Bower accommodation include;
- fully self-contained kitchen including crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- ample private car park for each Bower
- private timber deck with gas BBQ and reclining lounges
- ceiling fans and flow thru ventilation
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- full size washing machine and clothes dryer
- microwave & conventional oven, hotplate & grill
- Flat screen LCD TV & DVD / Hi Fi
- Broadband internet access [Free WiFi at reception and to all bowers except 2 bed Blue Spa Bower]
- electric blankets [in winter]
- energy efficient supplementary ceramic heaters available on request
- hair dryer and heated towel rails
- King size beds
- T2 tea, plunger and Nespresso coffee machines with a starter supply of pods
- Modest library of books & DVD’s available for loan at reception
If you prefer, perched on the shelf is a modest selection of novels and magazines for the reading lovers, (with more available from the office) literature on the native wildlife and information on local soft adventure/sight-seeing options from sky-diving, kayaking etc. through to the local food trails.
Also available from the office for the bird watching enthusiast are binoculars, or for those who enjoy a good board game like scrabble, cards or even dominos, …. or perhaps a movie from our selection of DVD’s, all available complimentary to Bower guests.
At night, the surrounding bushland is illuminated with the glow of outdoor lighting and the tranquility of the native setting. Recline on your own private deck with a glass of wine over a sumptuous BBQ amongst the eucalypt forest.
Romantic Getaway Accommodation NSW
Romantic Getaway Accommodation NSW ends