Bower Broulee accommodation essentially designed couples
The Bower at Broulee accommodation is essentially designed for couples [designated Ultimate Spa Bower (Luxury) & Premium Spa Bower (Deluxe)] to capture tranquility and encourage romance in a natural forest setting with the maximum level of privacy possible, without compromising quality. One of the Ultimate Spa Bowers, designated the 2 Bedroom Spa Bower [or Blue Bower] has a second bedroom, in case an extra guest (or 2) require a bed.
Each bower is located at least 100m apart separated by a screen of natural bush. This unique accommodation is enhanced with the 2 person spa, a genuine wood fireplace and a fully self-contained kitchen and BBQ facilities enables Bower guests to be completely self-sufficient, if you choose.
If you’re looking for luxury Boutique accommodation on South Coast then this may suit you.
- Premium Spa Bowers
- Ultimate Spa Bowers – virtual tour
- Two (2) bedroom Spa Bower
- Bambino Airstream Luxury Travel Trailer
Other facilities in each Bower include;
- fully self-contained kitchen utensils, condiments
- ample private car park for each Bower
- private timber deck with gas BBQ and reclining lounges
- ceiling fans and flow thru ventilation
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- full size washing machine and clothes dryer
- microwave & conventional oven, hotplate & grill
- Flat screen LCD TV & DVD / Hi Fi
- Broadband internet access [Free WiFi at reception and to all bowers]
- electric blankets [on request at booking stage, in winter time]
- hair dryer and heated towel rails
- King size beds
- Modest library of books & DVD’s available for loan at reception
If you prefer, perched on the shelf is a modest selection of novels and magazines for the reading lovers, (with more available from the office) literature on the native wildlife and information on local soft adventure/sight-seeing options from sky-diving, kayaking etc. through to the local food trails.
Also available from reception for the bird watching enthusiast, are binoculars, …. or for those who enjoy a good board game like scrabble, cards or even dominos, …. or perhaps a movie from our selection of DVD’s, all available complimentary to Bower guests.
For maximum privacy, each ‘Bower’ has its own vehicle access and is separated by approximately 100 metres of native Australian forest.
At night, the surrounding bushland is illuminated with the glow of outdoor lighting and the tranquillity of the native setting.
Recline on your own private deck with a glass of wine over a sumptuous BBQ amongst the eucalypt forest.