Eco Tourism Investment Opportunity nr Batemans Bay, NSW South Coast, Australia.
Australia-based successful boutique ecotourism business with existing approval for major expansion is seeking investment.
The Vision is to become the regions best performing, most innovative and most valued nature-based tourism facility.
Very stable income stream over the past 18 years with the founders and current owners.
- At present, there are 5 lettable units. Looking for investment to expand and construct another 70 lettable units.
- A restaurant, day spa/wellness facility, and conference center are also approved for the site.
- Business is located on 100 acres of mostly natural forest with an adjoining Nature Reserve [dedicated as habitat for native waterfowl] of 130 acres, comprising coastal wetland and Batemans Bay Spotted Gum forest.
- Growth has been limited by access to finance.
- Several tourism awards and excellence in guest service awards have been received.
- Partnerships with soft adventure, wellness, and local food service businesses have been cultivated over this time.
- Here’s an archive of our previous guest reviews.
If you’re not familiar with this part of the South Coast, this Gourmet Traveller article shows some outstanding developments by entrepreneurial people who are investing their time, energy and capital in the South Coast.
Things to do near The Bower at Broulee
In the Unspoilt Eurobodalla, Land of Many Waters [featuring spa and fireplace shots at The Bower]
Train Street Central: