For those who want to spend some quality time together with a romantic escape for two. The Bower is designed for couples [to have a break from the kids] and therefore is not suitable for children. Enjoy an escape that caters to all your wants and needs in a child-free environment – perfect for parents and non-parents alike.
Some of the feedback from guests has been;
- “Dear Sue & Mark , Thanks for everything !!! Your Bower has made a special place in our memories. The birds, possums & frogs made the serenity even more special. The fireplace & seclusion was fantastic. This was the absolute best way to spend our 20th Wedding Anniversary. We missed the kids … but rediscovered us as a couple. Thanks again.” Robyn & Rob
- “For couples looking to reconnect in an intimate and tranquil setting”.
- “This is the perfect romantic sanctuary, an ideal setting to pamper the one you love and to be pampered. It’s like a dream that no-one would ever want to wake up from”. Kath & Neil
- “An adults-only boutique resort offering the ultimate in romance and spellbinding sunset walks”
- Both celebrating 60 years old and 39 years of marriage. The Black Bower has been sublime. Relaxing, enjoyable and passionate. The luxury, privacy, bush and birds. All made for an idyllic setting in which to re-kindle our romance. Thanks for all the nice touches”. Jan & Jeff
Over the years, our guests [and even those who have kids of their own] have said to us “The Bower is a place for us to escape from the kids, and everybody else’s kids’.
We can however”, recommend some excellent kid friendly alternative accommodation options. We can even recommend a local babysitter who can give you ‘child-free’ nights [at least] while you’re staying at The Bower. We guarantee they’ll be no screaming babies or over-energetic toddlers to spoil your style – the Bower is for over-16s only.
However, for infants, [in arms], we appreciate it’s a bit difficult to separate them from their Mum’s so as long as they have their own portable cot/bassinette and other required equipment etc. we are quite happy to give Mums with a babe in arms a break at The Bower.
More feedback from guests has been;
- “This haven of seclusion offers the ultimate in romance”.
- “Intimate and stylish, this award-winning and owner-managed resort is a romantic hideaway”.